- Premium Combination Microfiber (80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide) 300 GSM 16 in x 16 in Large Premium Microfiber Cleaning Towels
- Each item includes 12 16 x 16 in cloths
- Ultra soft, non-abrasive, lint free microfiber cloths will not scratch any surfaces, paints, stainless steel or clear coats
- Super absorbent commercial quality microfiber absorbs eight times its weight in water and dries faster than other towels
- Multi-purpose Microfiber cleaning towel available in different colors (Red, Blue, Green, Orange, White, Yellow)
- Industrial standard tested quality Microfiber cleaning towels can be washed (cold water & tumble dry low) and reused hundreds of times
Get safe, chemical free cleaning with high quality microfiber! DRI Professional Grade Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are the most efficient cleaning cloths on the market. Microfiber is incredibly absorbent, and picks up dirt and stains without the use of harsh chemicals. The unique hydrophilic fibers pull water in, which is stored in tiny air pockets so that the cloth dries instantly as air passes through it. These cloths are large enough to wipe up all spills, measuring 16 inches by 16 inches and while other towels on the market are thin and wear easily, DRI Professional Grade Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are 300 gsm, which means they are thicker and sturdier. Made with commercial-grade microfiber with bound edges for janitorial, sanitation, institutional cleaning, and industrial use. DRI Microfiber Cloths withstand tough use and last throughout heavy cleaning jobs. Machine washable with bleach in cold water, still usable after 100 washes! Get rid of inefficient, unhygenic cotton rags and switch to the power of microfiber for your home and institution. Use microfiber cleaning cloths on kitchen and bathroom counter tops, applicances, mirrors, cabinets, windows and shutters, cars, trucks, RVs, auto interiors, chrome, leather seats, vinyl, electronic screens, hardwood furniture, bikes, toys, laptop computers, deck furniture, patio furniture, and so much more. For delicate surfaces, microfiber can be used to pick up dust and dirt without the use of water.